Creative Campaign Manager
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Campaign Creative Manager is responsible for the design, development, and optimization of customer marketing campaigns (emails, SMS messages, microsites) to encourage best-practice usage of the Digital Onboarding platform. Campaign Creative Managers act in a consultative capacity, with the primary goal of providing Account Managers, Digital Onboarding customers, and the Digital Onboarding sales team with effective best-practice campaigns. Campaign Creative Managers work closely with Insights & Analytics Managers to understand data-driven campaign performance metrics and optimize campaigns accordingly. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge regarding industry best practices in content copywriting and design is integral to success in the role.
- Referencing marketing strategy and industry trends for email & SMS marketing performance, the Campaign Creative Manager will produce best practice content to be used across the Digital Onboarding customer base, as well as providing customer-specific campaigns in some situations.
- Create custom Digital Onboarding campaigns including microsites, emails, and SMS messages for our high value or high potential value prospects.
- Create and maintain a best-practice library of content used by the Digital Onboarding sales team to demo the Digital Onboarding platform.
- Familiarity with FreshDesk. Be an expert in new product releases and how new externally and internally facing enhancements are designed and work.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of best practice designs within the Financial Services Industry in order to effectively make recommendations for campaigns.
- Participate in calls as needed to consult with customers on the development of new campaigns and campaign content.
- Track, maintain, and prioritize all creative requests from the Account Management and Sales teams.
- Strong understanding of up-to-date marketing best practices is integral to success in the role.
- Exemplary design skills, understanding of responsive design/HTML.
- Excellent writing skills, conversion copywriting skills are ideal.
- Ability to convert customer’s requirements to campaigns that drive conversion.
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities.
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovation in the field of marketing and/or banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results.
- Prior experience in financial services, particularly banking, is a plus but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
- # of campaign-based content pieces published (case studies, content-based articles, etc.)
- # of campaigns optimized
- # of new campaigns developed
- # of published best practice campaign suggestions developed
If interested, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.