Director, Marketing & Sales Operations
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sales Officer, you will serve as the primary administrator of Salesforce.com. In this capacity, you will purchase and integrate external financial institution data sources, help to maintain data accuracy, ensure adherence to standard marketing and sales processes, and create standard and ad hoc sales and marketing reports.
Support the Chief Marketing Officer with segmentation creation and list updates, based on new and purchased contacts, as well as campaign building in Salesforce.com, campaign member structure, and lead source attribution.
You will also assist the Chief Sales Officer with strategizing and implementing prospect email and calling campaigns, detailed sales forecasting and sales territory assignments, Salesforce dashboards, and other reports.
- Salesforce.com CRM administration
- Prospect/customer data acquisition, cleansing, and management
- Support sales, with Return on Investment (ROI), analysis with prospects
- Sales forecasting, dashboards, and other business reporting
- Sales process definitions, documentation and maintenance
- Territory analysis and recommendations for updates
- Prospect email and calling campaign strategy, support, and analysis
- Marketing segmentation creation and maintenance
- Marketing campaign building, member structure and lead source attribution and influences
- Marketing support in sending and analyzing email campaigns, through both and the Digital Onboarding platform
- Maintain and execute the current process for engagement scoring
- Ensure sales and sales development representative awareness, on all marketing activities into their territory
- Manage marketing activity follow-up, with sales and sales development rep
- Continually review and make updates where needed to the marketing activity follow-up, to ensure the best lead to opportunity conversion rates
- Marketing Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
- Strong understanding of up-to-date marketing best practices is integral to success in the role.
- Exemplary design skills, understanding of responsive design/HTML.
- Excellent writing skills, conversion copywriting skills are ideal.
- Ability to convert customer’s requirements to campaigns that drive conversion.
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities.
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovation in the field of marketing and/or banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results.
- Prior experience in financial services, particularly banking, is a plus but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
Skills & Requirements
- Solid understanding of the factors that affect email and SMS text campaign performance as well as website goal conversions.
- Expert at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing raw data sets to identify trends and recommend changes to optimize results.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.