Insights & Analytics Manager
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Insights & Analytics Manager will analyze customer campaign performance against the defined campaign business objectives, present the findings, make strategic recommendations to optimize future performance, and identify case study candidates.
- Be an expert at understanding available Digital Onboarding campaign performance data
- Analyze high-level campaign performance via the platform’s Insights section
- Export and manually analyze granular campaign data to identify trends
- Understand how all institutions’ campaigns with similar business objectives perform and compare them to industry benchmarks
- Be adept at illustrating how campaign performance may influence an institution’s ROI
- Create customer presentations that recap recent campaign performance and recommend optimization strategies
- Brief Account Management and Marketing when there is a campaign that’s worthy of a Case Study
- Occasionally join customer meetings to present campaign performance analyses. (In many cases, this information will be presented by the Account Manager.)
- Strong understanding of up-to-date marketing best practices is integral to success in the role.
- Exemplary design skills, understanding of responsive design/HTML.
- Excellent writing skills, conversion copywriting skills are ideal.
- Ability to convert customer’s requirements to campaigns that drive conversion.
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities.
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovation in the field of marketing and/or banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results.
- Prior experience in financial services, particularly banking, is a plus but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
Skills & Requirements
- Solid understanding of the factors that affect email and SMS text campaign performance as well as website goal conversions.
- Expert at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing raw data sets to identify trends and recommend changes to optimize results.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.