Insights & Analytics Manager
The Insights & Analytics Manager will analyze customer campaign performance against the defined campaign business objectives, present the findings, make strategic recommendations to optimize future performance, and identify case study candidates.
- Be an expert at understanding available Digital Onboarding campaign performance data
- Analyze high-level campaign performance via the platform’s Insights section
- Export and manually analyze granular campaign data to identify trends
- Understand how all institutions’ campaigns with similar business objectives perform and compare them to industry benchmarks
- Be adept at illustrating how campaign performance may influence an institution’s ROI
- Create customer presentations that recap recent campaign performance and recommend optimization strategies
- Brief Account Management and Marketing when there is a campaign that’s worthy of a Case Study
- Occasionally join customer meetings to present campaign performance analyses. (In many cases, this information will be presented by the Account Manager.)
Skills & Requirements
- Solid understanding of the factors that affect email and SMS text campaign performance as well as conversion rate goals
- Expert at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing raw data sets to identify trends and recommend changes to optimize results
- Knowledgeable about omni-channel marketing and conversion rate optimization
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with data visualization tools e.g. Tableau
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start.
We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by using a combination of highly personalized email, text and individually generated websites. We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
Key Performance Indicators
Skills & Requirements
If interested, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.