Marketing Content Producer
The Marketing Content Producer will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Marketing Manager to create original illustrations and videos. You may review our illustration styles on https://www.digitalonboarding.com.
In this role you will also take the approved copy and the illustrations that you and the Senior Marketing Manager create and set up emails in our platform, design slides for presentations, and help coordinate and project manage the production of and our participation in webinars and conferences.
The Marketing Content Producer will contribute to Company marketing efforts by handling abroad set of tasks that may include:
- Illustration creation & editing
- Video creation & editing
- eBook, article (and other content asset) design
- Slide presentation design
- Prospect email campaign set up
- Webinar & conference coordination assistance
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Competency with Adobe Illustrator (with the freedom to leverage other design programs)
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results
- Illustration creation & editing: Produce illustrations that match our established look & feel. It is imperative that all assets adhere to Digital Onboarding brand standards and be of the highest quality. Design elements and concepts should be simple and easy to understand. Communicate rationale for design decisions & recommendations.
- Prospect email campaign creation: Be an expert at creating weekly marketing email campaigns in the Digital Onboarding platform. Use approved content and create designs that engage prospects & customers.
- Webinar & conference coordination assistance: For all events, act as the primary project manager and point of contact. Manage the schedules and deadlines associated with all aspects of events including conference billing, booths, signage, collateral, and other details. Create webinar events in Zoom, design images that promote these events and can be shared in social media, build marketing emails to promote the events, keep team members updated on progress, track and report event registrations for webinars on a frequent basis, be the technical host of all webinars, and record and edit event videos to share with registrants.
- General design: Contribute to the design of marketing content assets including website images, eBooks, articles, slide decks, social media posts (e.g., announcing new employees, promotions, events, awards, etc.).
- Video production: Create audiogram and customer testimonial videos. Develop GIFs that showcase key platform features and other content.
- Company merchandise: Recommend branded merchandise options, place orders, share invoices with Accounts Payable, manage vendor orders, shipping, and receipt of items.
If interested, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.