Vice President of Professional Services
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Vice President of Professional Services will design services offerings and build an organization that helps our financial institution customers leverage the full capabilities of the Digital Onboarding platform by delivering campaign strategy, creative development, analytics, and optimization services.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor a professional services team
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes that maximize efficiencies
- Create custom branded, best-practice campaigns that address key business objectives (account activation, cross-sell, education, M&A, system upgrades, etc.) Tactics consist of: SMS text messages, Emails, and Personalized microsites (leveraging CSS, where needed)
- Develop testing strategies to continually improve performance
- Analyze campaign performance against historical benchmarks and/or business targets
- Deliver optimization recommendations on a continual basis
- Strong understanding of up-to-date marketing best practices is integral to success in the role.
- Exemplary design skills, understanding of responsive design/HTML.
- Excellent writing skills, conversion copywriting skills are ideal.
- Ability to convert customer’s requirements to campaigns that drive conversion.
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities.
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovation in the field of marketing and/or banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results.
- Prior experience in financial services, particularly banking, is a plus but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
- # of campaign-based content pieces published (case studies, content-based articles, etc.)
- # of campaigns optimized
- # of new campaigns developed
- # of published best practice campaign suggestions developed
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.