Vice President of Project Management
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Vice President of Project Management will be responsible for leading all customer implementation projects including initial platform set-up for a new customer, core integration projects, implementation projects for additional “add-on” services, and other projects as needed.
The project management team will work in tandem with the assigned account manager to ensure a seamless hand-over once the implementation project(s) are completed. The project management team will utilize additional internal resources as needed such as technical support and content creation.
- Manage a team of Project Managers; hire additional team members as need arises.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team with the goal of successfully delivering a “live” customer.
- Work collaboratively with product and development teams by providing constructive feedback relating to the implementation process.
- Own the project management function relating to customer implementations.
- Assist in implementation projects relating to core banking integrations.
- Manage additional implementation projects relating to “add-on” services as required.
- Anticipate and plan for team project load by working closely with the head of sales and partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies to speed time to launch and effective use of team resources.
- Create the entire process to set-up a new customer on the platform and launch the initial campaign(s).
- Establish timelines, tasks and deliverables to share with internal and customer teams.
- Manage all customer-facing meetings; agenda, task list updates, presentations, meeting recaps relating to implementation projects.
- Develop a robust QA process to ensure successful launches.
- Meet or beat go-live goal (KPI) for each implementation.
- Gain intimate understanding of how the Digital Onboarding platform works.
- Obtain a solid understanding of technical customer-facing features such as data ingress (API, SFTP), custom URL set-up, email configuration and easily explain each to customers.
- Understand platform metrics and assist customers with establishing platform KPIs, with data and analytics team member support.
- Be expert in new product releases - and incorporate new/enhanced functionality within onboarding and integration projects.
- As a stakeholder in the product development process, offer insights relating to customer platform onboarding and integration projects.
Key Performance Indicators
Expected project management skills include:
- Highly organized, ability to manage several different projects simultaneously.
- Deadline driven; love of creating smart processes and extraordinarily detail-oriented.
- Customer service orientation - flexibility, responsiveness and empathy are key.
- Adept at keeping projects moving forward including gentle, but firm management of completion of customer-facing tasks.
- Quickly identify issues and readily come up with solutions and/or include support teams.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience in the financial services industry.
- Expert written and verbal presentation skills; ability to plan, prepare and lead successful meetings which primarily are virtual (video conferencing).
- Experience using digital platforms and software services. Relevant examples include project management tools, website building platforms, email platforms, marketing automation tools, banking platforms, CRM platforms. Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Google Docs preferred.
- Experience in banking and/or credit union industries preferred.
If interested, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.