Project Manager of Professional Services
The project manager will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services solutions to customers. In this role, you will work closely with Account Management,Insights & Analytics and Creative Campaign Management to deliver systems, process and application solutions to meet customer business objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services solutions to customers
- Leads multiple projects of varying complexity and size from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish business objectives; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against business objectives and timeline
- Delegate tasks to various team members and manage successful completion of tasks, guiding team on various technical and functional aspects, and removing any roadblocks
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Account Manager and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments
- Work creatively and analytically to problem-solve project roadblocks, identify and manage risks, and manage team issues
- Build effective project teams utilizing communication and team building skills
- Keep stakeholders and project team members informed of status and issues utilizing clear, consistent, and timely communications
- Develop an understanding of the business processes and teams you are supporting and leverage your application knowledge and experience to collaborate as solutions are defined
- Participate in establishing PMO practices, templates, policies, tools, and in the development of effective business partnerships
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent understanding and experience in Project Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in managing the execution and delivery of a portfolio of medium to large system implementation and enhancement projects in a rapid growth company
- Experience with process improvement or service delivery including development of templates, tools and policies to support standard business processes
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business, and technology organizations
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario, can see around corners
- Knowledge and experience using project management tools e.g. Trello
- PMI (or equivalent) certification preferred
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start. We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by using a combination of highly personalized email, text and individually generated websites.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.