Project Manager of Professional Services
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Project Manager will coordinate the delivery of Professional Services solutions to customers. In this role, you will work closely with the Account Management, Insights and Analytics, and Creative Campaign Management teams to deliver systems, process, and application solutions to ensure campaigns achieve customer business objectives.
- Coordinate the delivery of Professional Services solutions to customers
- Lead multiple projects of varying complexity and size from inception to completion; facilitate project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; work with business stakeholders to establish business objectives; design project plan, develop timeline, identify project milestones, and track performance against business objectives and timeline
- Delegate tasks to various team members and manage the successful completion of tasks, guide the team on various technical and functional aspects\ and removing any roadblocks
- Maintain project notes, databases, and other records; monitor measures and communicates with Account Manager and other stakeholders on the status of specific projects and assignments
- Work creatively and analytically to problem-solve project roadblocks, identify and manage risks, and manage team issues
- Build effective project teams using communication and team-building skills
- Keep stakeholders and project team members informed of status and issues utilizing clear, consistent, and timely communication
- Develop an understanding of the business processes and teams you are supporting, and leverage your application knowledge and experience to collaborate as solutions are defined
- Participate in establishing PMO practices, templates, policies, and tools, and in the development of effective business partnerships
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent understanding of and experience in Project Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in managing the execution and delivery of a portfolio of medium to large system implementation and enhancement projects in a rapid-growth company
- Experience with process improvement or service delivery, including the development of templates, tools, and policies to support standard business processes
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to Senior Leadership
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario,\; can see around corners
- Knowledge and experience using project management tools e.g. Trello
- PMI (or equivalent) certification preferred
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure.
The Digital Onboarding engagement platform helps banks and credit unions turn account openers into engaged and profitable relationships. Email and text messages link customers and members to their personalized microsites. Self-service tools help them enroll in direct deposits in seconds, update default payment methods at places like Amazon and Venmo, adopt digital banking, and more.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the U.S. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.