REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Sales Executive serves as the primary point of contact for prospecting Digital Onboarding’s new customers. Key responsibilities include presenting our value proposition and doing a demo of our platform showcasing all features and functionality. Additionally, the Sales Executive will be responsible for an annual and quarterly quota.
- Generate opportunities and drive profitable revenue by selling the Digital Onboarding platform within designated territory or assigned accounts.
- Drive strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Digital Onboarding clients to meet sales targets.
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects, assessment of potential client needs, presentation of solutions, and expeditious closing of business.
- Independently develop selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interface regularly with executive levels.
- Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
- Develop strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions.
- Build internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Digital Onboarding’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
- Prevent objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements.
- Develop long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business.
- Manage client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client.
- Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the SFDC system.
- Share industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the Digital Onboarding sales team.
- Pre sale, guide a new prospect through the presentation and standard demo of the platform
- Gather required data to create a customized ROI to help show the value of our platform
- Request internally all needed documentation from references, pricing proposals, order forms, and any and all agreements
- Maintain the relationship from the initial introduction to the execution of the agreement and be able to pass the “new customer" over to the account management team with all required documentation
- Be a conduit to the Product Development team on what our prospects are asking for
- Be an expert in new product releases – know what they are and how to showcase them during sales presentations
- Obtain a solid understanding of technical customer-facing features such as SFTP, email configuration, and any integrations to be able to easily explain them to customers
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills (less talk more listening)
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients (kind of a big thing in successful sales)
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations (WOW them with your knowledge of the stuff that is not working for them)
- Describes Digital Onboarding’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client (we solve the problems you just pointed out to them)
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value (we save them a lot of money)
Key Performance Indicators
- Expert written and verbal presentation skills; ability to plan, prepare and lead successful meetings which primarily are virtual (video conferencing)
- Experience using a variety of platforms and software services; examples include Google docs, CRM platforms, website building platforms, email platforms, and marketing automation tools
- Understanding of marketing concepts, customer communications, and prior account management or customer service experience a plus
- Experience in financial services, particularly banking, a plus
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start. We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by using a combination of highly personalized email, text and individually generated websites.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.