Senior Technical Integrations Manager
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The Senior Technical Integrations Manager is responsible for the processes, tools, and interface relationships both internal and external, to provide the easiest paths possible for our financial institution users to get data into the Digital Onboarding Platform.
In this role you can expect to be empowered to lead projects to establish data ingress partnerships with industry leaders. These projects will often be large and complex projects focused on establishing an efficient data stream between systems that greatly enhances the end user's experience and delivers on business objectives. Additionally, you can expect to lead and push additional enhancements to improve data flow. You will be called upon to create and share all documentation of new integrations.
- Help develop Digital Onboarding’s platform and data strategy to be a market leader in driving engagement with financial institutions
- Act as primary technical lead when evaluating potential new integration projects with industry partners, prospective customers, or other potential data sources
- Accurately define scope and requirements of integrations projects and prepare Statement of Work (SOW) to agree and execute against the expectations set
- Play an active role in establishing new data integrations with partners of any type, including working with internal development teams to facilitate changes to the Digital Onboarding platform when necessary. Provide documentation and training to any downstream internal teams for any newly established interfaces
- Be the primary technical liaison between Digital Onboarding and partner entities after integrations have been successfully implemented
- Manage data integration projects from initial scope through on-time delivery
- Collaborate internally to maintain and enhance existing integrations, including troubleshooting issues as they arise, through all stages of development and implementation
- Manage defect resolution and enhancements with partners, report on partner integration statuses and management issues
- Oversee day-to-day operations with development contract partners to ensure on time delivery of secure and proper functioning software
- Create, document, and communicate interface specifications, guidelines, test scripts, and procedures to external and internal stakeholders
- Manage and update integration work plans to ensure resources are executing tasks to plan
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s security controls, quality programs, and standards by working with both parties Security/Compliance teams
- Ensure data integration solutions meet (and preferably exceed) customer and end user expectations
- Create and manage a centralized repository for the Digital Onboarding team to understand what integrations are in beta status, and which integrations are certified
- 7+ years of project and/or product management experience, preferably in banking technology
- Working knowledge of Banking core systems and ancillary platforms
- Experience working with software development teams, preferably in a Product Owner role using agile development methodologies
- History of successfully delivering complex technical projects or product implementations
- Demonstrated experience communicating with customers’ senior technical staff (Director/VP/C-level)
- Demonstrated experience managing technical team members to successfully build to technical requirements
- Experience using, building, and designing data structure and architecture preferred
- Experience using Trello or similar development software
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Working knowledge of XML, Web Services, Webhooks, and Rest API
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated experience with regularly communicating with customers’ senior technical staff and business teams
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Think critically and problem solve
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced software development environment
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Superior customer service and advocacy skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start. We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by using a combination of highly personalized email, text and individually generated websites.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
The above listed responsibilities should act as a guideline of expectations for this role and are not meant to be all-encompassing. The duties and responsibilities of this position may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Digital Onboarding.
If interested, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.