Strategic Partnership - Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Reports to: SVP of Strategic Partnerships
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
Digital Onboarding is a Digital engagement platform built for financial services to help modernize their onboarding process and develop mutually beneficial, profitable relationships with their customers and members.
About this role
Subject Matter Experts (SME) help partner prospects and customers understand how Digital Onboarding’s solutions can transform the way they engage with their customers. They must be a passionate advocate for the product and all of its capabilities and able to lead demonstrations and help answer questions throughout the sales and post sales process.
In this role, you will:
- Work with partner sales teams to understand the client pain points and gaps in current process and develop a demonstration to highlight the best solution
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts with internal and external partner teams
- Establish rapport with both partner and internal teams
- Meet or exceed assigned quota for partner sales
- Manage records in Salesforce and provide weekly and monthly reporting on opportunities and pipeline
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or customer facing role
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics of SaaS
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Competency in Microsoft, Google Docs/Drive, Web conferencing and Salesforce applications
- Able to work comfortably in a remote environment
- Partnership sales and management experience
- SME experience in software sales
- Experience working on a remote-first, distributed team
- Love of nachos
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.