Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for Digital Onboarding’s customers. Key responsibilities include guiding the customer through the initial launch process to begin using the Digital Onboarding platform, expand usage by adding additional campaigns and use cases, and nurture the relationship via ongoing dialogue and meetings to review account standing and keep abreast of the customer’s strategic priorities. Additionally, the Senior Account Manager will maintain or grow total annual recurring revenue for a portfolio of customers.
All efforts will reinforce the value and effectiveness of using the Digital Onboarding platform to create, personalize, & optimize customer lifecycle communications at every stage.
- Lead the customer relationship by establishing a strong rapport with platform users and key stakeholders.
- Own the project management function by creating, communicating and managing status reports that clearly define milestones, timelines, key action items, task owners, and deadlines. Conduct in regularly scheduled status calls with customers to keep projects on track.
- Prepare and present business reviews (typically quarterly) demonstrating an understanding of customers strategic goals, analysis of current platform use and results and recommendations for optimizing current campaigns and future projects.
- Identify, present and close sales opportunities to expand relationships (additional annual recurring revenue and/or additional product sales).
- Manage customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction, referencability and successful renewal of contracts.
- Post-sale, guide a new customer through the implementation process.
- Create customized Digital Onboarding campaigns, emails and SMS messages.
- Conduct platform training to encourage self-service among our customers. Help customers understand how to fully leverage the Digital Onboarding platform capabilities to drive success and educate them on best practices.
- As a stakeholder in the product development process, offer insights relating to customer platform use and enhancement requests.
- Be expert in new product releases - both the inherent functionality and communicating/training customers on new features.
- Obtain a solid understanding of technical customer-facing features such as SFTP and email configuration to be able to easily explain them to customers.
A customer service orientation is critical to success. Expectations include:
- Ability to leverage the most important dynamic of account service: gathering and interpreting customer feedback and appropriately plan future interactions.
- Understanding long-term strategic goals while implementing short-term tasks.
- Quickly identify issues and readily come up with solutions; confidently ask for clarification and assistance when needed.
- Respect and appreciate the internal team's contribution to the overall success of the relationship.
- Individuals who are well equipped for the position are highly organized, self-motivated, deadline driven, and demonstrate an even-tempered approach to handling relationships.
- Expert written and verbal presentation skills; ability to plan, prepare and lead successful meetings which primarily are virtual (video conferencing).
- Experience using a variety of platforms and software services; examples include Google docs, CRM platforms, website building platforms, email platforms, marketing automation tools.
- Understanding of marketing concepts, customer communications and prior account management or customer service experience a plus.
- Experience in financial services, particularly banking, a plus.
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start. We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by using a combination of highly personalized email, text and individually generated websites.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach towards achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.