REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
We are hiring a leader to oversee our events strategy and execution. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Events Director will work with in-house creative and operations teams as well as external venue and partner companies to strategize and execute:
- Our presence at industry conferences
- In-person hosted events
- Social events that we host at conferences
- With the CMO, plan, execute, and manage all events to achieve our KPIs within budget.
- Coordinate all associated tasks and ensure that team members are on track to deliver on their components:
- Pre-event promotion
- Booth presence
- Lead capture & follow up
- Social events
- Serve as the primary point of contact for event organizers.
- Maintain a detailed project plan and manage the tasks and team to ensure we achieve it.
- Manage expenses to ensure we stay within budget.
- Identify new ways to increase our visibility at conferences and attract more prospects to our booth.
- Be present at certain events where we are hosting larger-scale social events.
- Report on the ultimate success of our events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience managing multiple events at once
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with solid project management & prioritization skills
- Strong sense of creativity & imagination
College degree not required. If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.