L2 Product Specialist
REMOTE (US based) | Full-time
The level two product specialist will be responsible for coordinating the resolution of customer support tickets to customers as well as creating and maintaining knowledge base articles and videos. In this role, you will work closely with Level 2 and 3 Product Specialists, Account Management, Client Services and Engineering to deliver systems, process and application solutions to meet customer business objectives.
- Triage support requests in Freshdesk ticketing system into a repeatable process and workflow and quickly respond to level two requests
- Be a product voice and problem solver on prospect and customer calls to help with issues and new implementations, creating positive interactions
- Create and understand customer-facing documentation and videos and underlying technology (SFTP, CSS, etc)
- Train customers on platform features and functionality
- Be curious about reported problems and figure out ways to troubleshoot without requiring coding and development
- Understand and provide background on bugs and enhancement requests that may influence tickets, including writing tickets to be executed by a developer
- Help QA and test new features and functionality
- Track and report on key metrics, including but not limited to: response times, customer satisfaction, and average ticket duration
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in product support roles and strong relationship building skills
- Experience with ticketing systems, Postman [understanding of REST API’s], browser development network tools, database applications or ORM’s, SFTP and SaaS applications
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot moderate - complex technical issues even in situations where a knowledge base article may not yet exist
- Demonstrated logic in complex systems including organization and clarity in testing
- Clear communicator with experience writing for technically proficient and non-proficient audiences
- Effective problem-solving skills and a positive, service-oriented demeanor
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
Digital Onboarding enables financial institutions to help people and businesses thrive by making it easier for them to stay financially organized and secure. Our digital engagement platform is designed specifically for financial service companies which makes us unique and easy-to-use from the start. We drive customer engagement and satisfaction by combining highly personalized email, text, and individually generated websites.
We are a digital team which means we hire the best and brightest from across the country. We like working with intelligent and kind people that fight for great ideas, want to get things done, and think creatively to challenge the status quo.
We are a growing company. All of our employees possess an over-the-top team approach toward achieving our goals. We operate in a dynamic industry that in turn creates a fast-paced environment; contributions are highly encouraged and recognized.
If interested, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself and attach your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile.